Power Session (1-on-1)
Rate: $250/2 hour session
Introducing... POWER Sessions, a 1-on-1 session that is laser-focused on you, your creative idea and the strategy it takes to execute. The difference is that this new service allows me more time to dive deeper into who you are and the ability to give you an actionable, step-by-step plan. Most of us have Vision yet no Plan.
You will leave this session with 1) An in-depth Brand Audit, which is a detailed analysis of your brand in its current state. By determining which qualities of your brand are currently effective and which ones are not, you can restructure your brand identity and messaging goals to produce better results. 2) A POWER Plan (a legit road map on what you need to do next - No guessing). I'll send you my written assessment so you can keep for your records and look back at any time. The goal is for you to leave this session having grown two inches... Packed with motivation and practical, actionable steps for you to follow.
This session can be by phone or in person in Los Angeles.
This is for you if:
- You're all over the map and aren't quite sure what your brand stands for or what your mission statement is.
- You feel like you're shooting in the dark with your marketing and dream of confidently making decisions.
- You're wondering if you should rebrand, and want a professional opinion on your current logo and site.
- You want to have a cohesive aesthetic, and need creative direction on how to brand your social media and make it consistent.
- You want to charge more and know you're worth it, but your website copy isn't quite as convincing.
- You're feeling burned out working with anyone and everyone and need to sit down and figure out who your ideal client is.
- You want to get people talking about your business, but aren't sure how to do that.
- You don't just want to have a business — you want to make a difference in people's lives!
Clients Usually Also Hire Me For...
Video Story Boards
Social Media Content Strategy
Packaging (defining services/description/alignment)
Brand Style Guide (typography details, color, iconographic elements, signature patterns)
Social Media Strategy