As founder of both Victor Group and online retailer BAUS, Victoria Marie Reese specializes in empowering women and entrepreneurs through her unique take on self-care a business owner, a Multiple Sclerosis activist and inspirational thought leader. Using her personal testimony, Victoria strives to provide audiences with the motivational and educational tools they need to succeed in life, career and wellness.
Qream Chronicles Episode - November 25, 2017
Single Black Female (Jane Ella & Co.) - December 10, 2017
LA Creativity Summit Event (Community Works) - March 2, 2018
#ActiveActivist International Women’s Day - March 6, 2018
Go Get Hers Connect Panel - May 5, 2018
KOLLECTIN “Grow Your Brand with Engaging Content” LA Panelist - June 27, 2018
Verizon “From the Group Up” - Washington, DC (Howard University) - September 7, 2018
Self-care for Entrepreneurs (for a BAUS)
Living with Multiple Sclerosis
Victor or Victim? How Resilience Has Saved My Life
Speaker Rate Information
Note 25% speaker rate reduction for non-profits and women’s initiatives run by solo entrepreneurs
$1,000 60 min Workshop or Breakout Session
$2,000 Keynote or 90 min Breakout Session $2,500 Half Day Seminar (up to 3 hours)
$3,000 Full Day Seminar (up to 6 hours)
Honorariums accepted upon request
Travel Expenses & Accommodations Transportation, round-trip airfare and accommodations are also required to book Ms. Reese.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Session (1-on-1)
Rate: $250/2 hour session
Introducing... POWER Sessions, a 1-on-1 session that is laser-focused on you, your creative idea and the strategy it takes to execute. The difference is that this new service allows me more time to dive deeper into who you are and the ability to give you an actionable, step-by-step plan. Most of us have Vision yet no Plan.
You will leave this session with 1) An in-depth Brand Audit, which is a detailed analysis of your brand in its current state. By determining which qualities of your brand are currently effective and which ones are not, you can restructure your brand identity and messaging goals to produce better results. 2) A POWER Plan (a legit road map on what you need to do next - No guessing). I'll send you my written assessment so you can keep for your records and look back at any time. The goal is for you to leave this session having grown two inches... Packed with motivation and practical, actionable steps for you to follow.
This session can be by phone or in person in Los Angeles.
This is for you if:
- You're all over the map and aren't quite sure what your brand stands for or what your mission statement is.
- You feel like you're shooting in the dark with your marketing and dream of confidently making decisions.
- You're wondering if you should rebrand, and want a professional opinion on your current logo and site.
- You want to have a cohesive aesthetic, and need creative direction on how to brand your social media and make it consistent.
- You want to charge more and know you're worth it, but your website copy isn't quite as convincing.
- You're feeling burned out working with anyone and everyone and need to sit down and figure out who your ideal client is.
- You want to get people talking about your business, but aren't sure how to do that.
- You don't just want to have a business — you want to make a difference in people's lives!
Clients Usually Also Hire Me For...
Video Story Boards
Social Media Content Strategy
Packaging (defining services/description/alignment)
Brand Style Guide (typography details, color, iconographic elements, signature patterns)
Social Media Strategy
inquire for rates
IDEAL FOR THE CLIENT THAT WOULD LIKE TO FOCUS ON DEVELOPING THE CONTENT, MARKETING AND PRESENTATION OF THEIR PRODUCT, SERVICE OR BRAND WHILE LEAVING THE LOGISTICAL PLANNING AND ONSITE EVENT EXECUTION TO THE VICTOR GROUP CREATIVE.