As founder of both Victor Group and online retailer BAUS, Victoria Marie Reese specializes in empowering women and entrepreneurs through her unique take on self-care a business owner, a Multiple Sclerosis activist and inspirational thought leader. Using her personal testimony, Victoria strives to provide audiences with the motivational and educational tools they need to succeed in life, career and wellness.
- Self-care for Entrepreneurs (for a BAUS)
- Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Victor or Victim? How Resilience Has Saved My Life
Speaker Rate Information
- Note 25% speaker rate reduction for non-profits and women’s initiatives run by solo entrepreneurs
- $1,000 60 min Workshop or Breakout Session
- $2,000 Keynote or 90 min Breakout Session $2,500 Half Day Seminar (up to 3 hours)
- $3,000 Full Day Seminar (up to 6 hours)
- Honorariums accepted upon request
Travel Expenses & Accommodations Transportation, round-trip airfare and accommodations are also required to book Ms. Reese.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org